Mark Mingolo - Mark Mingolo the PATHETIC *** ARTIST

May 15, 2008
review #121020

Mr.Mingolo: I am pleased to inform you that as of now, every state's newspaper, flier, pamphlet and any newsworthy enterprise in this country now has a picture of you thanks to your photo op interview with a Lancaster, PA TV station regarding your one of many scams, Fire Track International.

I hope you enjoy your approaching poverty, compliments of all the innocent people you have scammed. After all, a picture says a thousand words. Guess the laugh is on you after all. There are'nt very many midgets that are *** artists too.

You may not go to jail but you might have to get a real job now.However, I do have faith, what goes around comes around.

Signed, A Deeply Conscientious Consumer

7e61246
Had an experience with Mark Mingolo?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Bubbles

Jun 21

They are I'm LA. Jamie Mingolo was trying to get her kids on the "Ellen" show. The video is on Youtube.

Aug 07, 2011

Posted by Anonymous on help me Howard May 22, 2011 9:08 PM for Mark and Jamie!!!

Aug 07, 2011

To: Mark and Jamie!!! Posted by Anonymous at May 22, 2011 9:08 PM

Jamie (Jeremy)! Is pitiful that you and your crime partners: namely Mark, Elaine, Anna and many more have no remorse for all the hurt, pain, hardship and grief that you have caused to so many innocent hardworking people. Many of your victims are still trying to pay back the customers for the products that they paid for but they did not received. Many lives were changed since they have come in contact with you and your friends. Judgment day may not be here as yet for the rest of the world, but yours might be more certain and swiftly. I urge you to repent before your day comes. Your cars and money can't save you from your day, only GOD ALL MIGHTY through JESUS CHRIST. Repent Jamie! Repent! Please read Mathew 18: 6 and 7 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

YOUR REAL JUDGMENT WILL BE BEF

Oct 24, 2010

WHOEVER THINKS THIS MAN IS SERIOUS IS A FOOL..I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS MIDGET AT LITTLE GOURMET AND MPD FINEST LET HIM GET AWAY. AND YES JAMIE HIS RECEPTIONIST WAS IN ON IT NO DOUBT..BUT I PRAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS AND THAT YOUR MIDGET KIDS DONT GROW UP TO BE MIDGET PUNKS LIKE YOU ARE MARK..BUT *** IS FULL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU...

Repoman

Jul 09, 2010

Hey for any of you guys who are willing to track him down I have some info that can come in handy in finding him. I used to work for him and I know how he likes to operate if anyone wants to contact me here's my email chipchombiano07@hotmail.com email me and let me know of you are interested in helping me catch him.

MOTHER FKER

Jun 20, 2010 Erode, Tamil Nadu

Dumb jamie B. Suck my D. I will *** in your face and mouth. I bet you got herpes you ***. I hope your *** rot off you ***.

Motherfucker

Jun 20, 2010 Erode, Tamil Nadu

FU you Jamie B. You may got my money but you will suck my Big D you ***. Your midget husband will watch me bang your cat out as well.

Mafia

Jun 20, 2010 Erode, Tamil Nadu

FU you jamie ***. You may got my money but you will suck my big D. I hope to *** on your face.

Mafia Gang

Jun 19, 2010 Erode, Tamil Nadu

You remember me. I am a son of a mafia. My dad donot not like is family to be screwed over. We have ways of tracking you down. You better watch your little midget back. When you screw with the mafia you end up sleeping with the fishes. See you in *** you ***. You have 48 hours to return my money or else ***.

C man

Jun 19, 2010 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I will hunt your *** down you little ***. You will give me my money you little ***. I will pissed and *** in your wife face.

jamie manager new orleans

May 06, 2010

so *** yall are I got your money lol im glad everyone blames mark lol lol

New Jersey

Feb 11, 2010

Mark Mingolo is from NJ.
'Seven on your side' featured him at one time. They did a sting on him.
Go to Peoplefinders and do a business search, and a criminal search.
He's from Wallington.

DC

Jan 06, 2010 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

You Jamie *** the Police and me will find your ***. You can just suck my big *** *** and i will *** all over your face ***

wah wah wah wah

Jan 04, 2010

i had nothing but good experiences with working with him everyone got products offices and paid i guess you didnt finish you training right?

911 Queen

Nov 02, 2009

Mark Mingolo aka matt pat tom aundreas, you guys are trouble. You know what is sad is you have met your match when you guys came to NJ. I personally will not stop until you guys get stopped. You will slip up one day and the police will put you where you guys belong.

D C

Oct 21, 2009 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

To Mark Mingola I hope Bubba will use your little midget *** as a puppet. Furthermore, I hope you becomes someone cupcake *** in prison.

Showing 1-20 of 31 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Mark Mingolo.
Filing a new complaint about
×