Mark Mingolo the PATHETIC *** ARTIST
Mr.Mingolo: I am pleased to inform you that as of now, every state's newspaper, flier, pamphlet and any newsworthy enterprise in this country now has a picture of you thanks to your photo op interview with a Lancaster, PA TV station regarding your one of many scams, Fire Track International.
I hope you enjoy your approaching poverty, compliments of all the innocent people you have scammed. After all, a picture says a thousand words. Guess the laugh is on you after all. There are'nt very many midgets that are *** artists too.
You may not go to jail but you might have to get a real job now.However, I do have faith, what goes around comes around.
Signed, A Deeply Conscientious Consumer
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I found out about tidebuy.com from a advertisment on facebook. I thought that I would take a chance and order something small. I needed a new cross over bag for..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Pre Employment Scam After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."