Mr.Mingolo: I am pleased to inform you that as of now, every state's newspaper, flier, pamphlet and any newsworthy enterprise in this country now has a picture of you thanks to your photo op interview with a Lancaster, PA TV station regarding your one of many scams, Fire Track International.

I hope you enjoy your approaching poverty, compliments of all the innocent people you have scammed. After all, a picture says a thousand words. Guess the laugh is on you after all. There are'nt very many midgets that are *** artists too.

You may not go to jail but you might have to get a real job now.However, I do have faith, what goes around comes around.

Signed, A Deeply Conscientious Consumer

Had an Experience with Mark Mingolo?

Comments

Blountsville, Alabama, United States #1346408

I'm not even going to tell you who I am, and it's been so many years that there's probably no way you'll ever figure it out.You owe me a lot of money, Mark.

You, Patricia, and Roger are sorry excuses for human beings and you will get what is coming to you. One way or another, you're going to pay. Your best hope is that it's monetary. Oh, and and you will be giving me interest too.

After ten years at 25%, that comes to about 46,566.13.

Do you have that many bones?I know they're shorter than most, so I may have to charge you double.

They are I'm LA. Jamie Mingolo was trying to get her kids on the "Ellen" show. The video is on Youtube.

to Bubbles #830076

IN LA.

Posted by Anonymous on help me Howard May 22, 2011 9:08 PM for Mark and Jamie!!!

Jamie (Jeremy)! Is pitiful that you and your crime partners: namely Mark, Elaine, Anna and many more have no remorse for all the hurt, pain, hardship and grief that you have caused to so many innocent hardworking people. Many of your victims are still trying to pay back the customers for the products that they paid for but they did not received. Many lives were changed since they have come in contact with you and your friends. Judgment day may not be here as yet for the rest of the world, but yours might be more certain and swiftly. I urge you to repent before your day comes. Your cars and money can't save you from your day, only GOD ALL MIGHTY through JESUS CHRIST. Repent Jamie! Repent! Please read Mathew 18: 6 and 7

To: Mark and Jamie!!!Posted by Anonymous at May 22, 2011 9:08 PM

Jamie (Jeremy)!

Repent!Please read Mathew 18: 6 and 7 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #236655

So where is the midget operating these days??

#203639

WHOEVER THINKS THIS MAN IS SERIOUS IS A FOOL..I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS MIDGET AT LITTLE GOURMET AND MPD FINEST LET HIM GET AWAY. AND YES JAMIE HIS RECEPTIONIST WAS IN ON IT NO DOUBT..BUT I PRAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS AND THAT YOUR MIDGET KIDS DONT GROW UP TO BE MIDGET PUNKS LIKE YOU ARE MARK..BUT *** IS FULL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU...

#199189

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Hey for any of you guys who are willing to track him down I have some info that can come in handy in finding him. I used to work for him and I know how he likes to operate if anyone wants to contact me here's my email chipchombiano07@hotmail.com email me and let me know of you are interested in helping me catch him.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #155852

Dumb jamie B.Suck my D.

I will *** in your face and mouth.

I bet you got herpes you ***.I hope your *** rot off you ***.